Times not designated for Tennis or Pickleball are open to the general public
End of the season tournament!
Hantsport Tennis Club: 6 Main Street, Hantsport, Nova Scotia
DatesSaturday, Sept 30th 2023 – Sunday, October 1st 2023
- Juniors (4 to 15 years)
- Adults Beginners (16+ years): Men Singles (MS), Women Singles (WS)
- Adults Advanced (16+ years): Men Singles (MS), Women Singles (WS)
- Adults: Mixed Singles
Registration Fees (per player)
$10 for Juniors, $15 for Adults
- Send e-transfer to firstname.lastname@example.org and mention the category details in the message with player names.
- Deadline for registration will be Sunday, September 17th at 12pm
- Draws and Schedule will be prepared post-deadline and communication will be sent to all participants via email by Sunday, September 24th EOD
- Draws and Schedule will be sent out by email to those who register
- For any queries, please send an email to email@example.com
Tournament StructureSaturday, Sept 30th
- 9:00 am to 10:30 am– Games circuit for Juniors
- 10:30 am to noon – Wheelchair Adults
- Noon to EOD – Adult Beginners and Adult Advanced initial round matches
- 9:00am to EOD – Next round matches for Wheelchair Adults, Adult Beginners and Adult Advanced (including finals in all categories)
- If registration is low, we may finish all categories by the end of the day Saturday
- A games circuit will be designed for Juniors. It will be revealed at the event day. The games will be tennis-related and will help players to enhance their tennis skills.
- Every player will play every game in the circuit.
- Each game will have unique point system and will be explained before the game. Points to be awarded to players accordingly.
- The player with maximum points will be the winner.
- Breaks will be provided regularly between the circuit.
- Prizes to be distributed for winner and runners-up at the end of all games
Format for Adult Beginners, Adult Advanced and Wheelchair will be the same.
- Each match will be played to a maximum of 45min.
- Best of 3 set match with first two sets going to 4 games (no tie-break at 3 games each and no difference of 2 games)
- If players are tied at one set each, 3rd set to be played as a 7 point tie-break
- If the match is not finished in 45min, the player who has won more games in the match will be the winner.
- If the timer ends during a tie-break, the player with more points in the tie-break will be the winner
- In case of a tie, a golden point will be played to determine the winner
- Cash prizes will be given to winner and runners-up in each category.